Aktuálně se nacházíte zdeVytisknout
Integrated Management Systems (QMS, EMS, OHSMS)
Provyko s.r.o. is a company with a long-established tradition of deliveries of the broad range of power plant equipment.
Through this policy, the company management formulates its plans building on the company strategy and its vision.
Our medium-term objective is to:
- continuously develop and strengthen our position as a recognized engineering-supply company designing power plant equipment in the Czech Republic and Slovakia;
- identify and create “new” products and search for new opportunities for the greening of the operation of power and heating plants;
Our long-term objectives include active involvement in other markets and market expansion.
In the context of integrated management systems, the company management commits to:
1. Apply sustainable development policy and contribute to environmental protection by its technical solutions and range of provided services.
2. Provide customers with high-quality products and services based on innovative solutions and state-of-the-art knowledge of science and technology in harmony with the improvement in environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
3. Maintain permanent customer satisfaction, meet customers’ needs, and build long-lasting partnerships.
4. Provide necessary resources for the delivery of products and relevant processes.
5. Provide transparent and effective internal and external communication.
6. Accomplish and continuously improve management system effectiveness, encourage a process-based approach while taking into account hazards and opportunities and resultant risks.
7. Maintain and further improve the qualification and motivation of employees to support their responsibility for the implementation of all processes in the company.
8. Comply with the requirements set out in the legal regulations as well as other requirements laid down in the relevant standards, and customer-specific contractual requirements.
9. Respect the environment and its permanent protection.
10. Improve the system of environment pollution prevention, improve the system of prevention of accidents and damage to the health of employees at work, provide workplaces that are safe and without risk to health, minimize environmental impacts, reduce and minimize hazards and risks within OHS, and steadily improve itself under the established policy and objectives, target values and programs.
In Brno on 15 October 2020
Ing. Alojz Boko